The Armor of God eCourse (Individual Study)
Explore the unique significance of the six pieces of spiritual armor in Ephesians 6, and be empowered to stand boldly in the power and authority you were made for.
Coming September, 2019!
What if the battles you face have more to do with your beliefs than your external circumstances, and the tools for overcoming are already inside you? This truth alone changes the way you live life!
In Kyle’s new, six-session e-course, learn how to radically shift your perspective so you can stand firmly in the victory of Jesus. As you explore the unique significance of the six pieces of spiritual armor in Ephesians 6, you’ll be empowered to take hold of the Lord’s dreams for you by walking in your by walking in your God-given identity. Stand boldly in the power and authority you were made for!
What you’ll learn:
- Why identity is the first step to living a life full of strength and boldness.
- How to think differently about God and yourself so you can walk with a victorious mindset in every circumstance.
- How the enemy strategically attacks and the most effective tools for winning everyday battles.
- The spiritual and historical significance of Roman soldiers’ armor, and how to powerfully wield each component in your own life.
The eCourse includes:
- 6 video lessons
- 6 lesson guides
- Discussions to interact with Kyle and other participants
6 powerful lessons:
- Giving Up the Fight // The Belt of Truth (18 mins)
- The Breastplate of Righteousness (16 mins)
- The Shoes of Peace (16 mins)
- The Shield of Faith (15 mins)
- The Helmet of Salvation (18 mins)
- The Sword of the Spirit (17 mins)
The lesson videos stream on any computer or mobile device. Each video is closed captioned. Each lesson guide is downloadable to print.