The Armor of God eCourse
Explore the unique significance of the six pieces of spiritual armor in Ephesians 6, and be empowered to stand boldly in the power and authority you were made for.
We all have battles. They come in the form of inner struggles and outside circumstances, sickness and symptoms, disasters and disabilities. As long as we live in this fallen world, we’ll continue to face the consequences of it.
That’s just reality.
But we don’t have to be defined nor defeated by our difficulties because the battles we face have more to do with our beliefs than our situations.
In this six-sesson study, you’ll learn how to radically shift your perspective so you can stand firmly in the victory Jesus won for you, no matter what’s happening in your life.
As you explore the unique significance of the six pieces of spiritual armor in Ephesians 6, you’ll be empowered to take hold of the Lord’s dreams for you by walking in your God-given identity.
Are you ready to stand boldly in the power and authority you were made for?
What you’ll learn:
- Why identity is the first step to living a life full of strength and boldness.
- How to think differently about God and yourself so you can walk with a victorious mindset in every circumstance.
- How the enemy strategically attacks and the most effective tools for winning everyday battles.
- The spiritual and historical significance of the Roman soldiers’ armor, and how to powerfully wield each component in your own life.
The eCourse includes:
- 6 video lessons
- 6 lesson guides
- Discussions to interact with Kyle and other participants
6 powerful lessons:
- Giving Up the Fight // The Belt of Truth (18 mins)
- The Breastplate of Righteousness (16 mins)
- The Shoes of Peace (16 mins)
- The Shield of Faith (15 mins)
- The Helmet of Salvation (18 mins)
- The Sword of the Spirit (17 mins)
The lesson videos stream on any computer or mobile device. Each video is closed captioned. Each lesson guide is downloadable to print.
Want to host a group study? View the group study version here, which includes a digital leader’s guide, participant workbook and license for unlimited public showings.