The Armor of God eCourse (for Groups)
For groups. Explore the unique significance of the six pieces of spiritual armor in Ephesians 6, and be empowered to stand boldly in the power and authority you were made for.
This group e-course includes:
- 6 video lessons (streamable or downloadable to save)
- Leader’s guide (PDF)
- Participant workbook (PDF)
- License for unlimited public showings
We all have battles. They come in the form of inner struggles and outside circumstances, sickness and symptoms, disasters and disabilities. As long as we live in this fallen world, we’ll continue to face the consequences of it.
That’s just reality.
But we don’t have to be defined nor defeated by our difficulties because the battles we face have more to do with our beliefs than our situations.
In this six-sesson study, you’ll learn how to radically shift your perspective so you can stand firmly in the victory Jesus won for you, no matter what’s happening in your life.
As you explore the unique significance of the six pieces of spiritual armor in Ephesians 6, you’ll be empowered to take hold of the Lord’s dreams for you by walking in your God-given identity.
Are you ready to stand boldly in the power and authority you were made for?
What your group will learn:
- Why identity is the first step to living a life full of strength and boldness.
- How to think differently about God and yourself so you can walk with a victorious mindset in every circumstance.
- How the enemy strategically attacks and the most effective tools for winning everyday battles.
- The spiritual and historical significance of the Roman soldiers’ armor, and how to powerfully wield each component in your own life.
6 powerful lessons:
- Giving Up the Fight // The Belt of Truth (18 mins)
- The Breastplate of Righteousness (16 mins)
- The Shoes of Peace (16 mins)
- The Shield of Faith (15 mins)
- The Helmet of Salvation (18 mins)
- The Sword of the Spirit (17 mins)
Each video is closed captioned. The guide and workbook are downloadable for unlimited prints.