Permission to Be Imperfect: How to Strive Less, Stress Less, Sin Less
Releases April 9, 2024 | Here is everything you need to live from rest, not stress, and experience a powerful new way of living—that doesn’t all depend on you!
- Binding: Paperback
- Pages: 224
Out of stock
Releases April 9, 2024
Is your life ruled by checklists or obligations? Do you define a godly life by service to others, accomplishments, or even a constant pursuit to please God? Bad news: these well-intentioned efforts make you weaker, not stronger, actually fueling your battles with anger, addiction, anxiety, depression, insecurity, or shame.
But here’s the good news: God designed the abundant, victorious life to happen far more effortlessly than you imagined! In these pages you’ll discover the keys to lasting peace, joy, and healing, including how to
- win the war against your most toxic emotions and behaviors
- spark growth fueled by God’s love and grace, not rules and performance
- align your life and mind with a proper perspective of God and His expectations
- discover how both Scripture and science reveal God’s design for pressure-free living
- allow yourself to be imperfect
Here is everything you need to live from rest, not stress, and experience a powerful new way of living—that doesn’t all depend on you!
Each chapter includes questions that are great for personal reflection or group discussion.