Many of the issues people face are rooted in their beliefs. Especially bad moods and bad behaviors—they all begin with bad beliefs.
That’s why Proverbs 4:23 instructs to “guard your thoughts” (most versions say “heart,” which in Hebrew represents the inner self) …
… because what happens in your head directs the rest of you.
Knowing this is actually good news. It means that you can beat emotions like fear and insecurity even before they become issues.
Doing so just takes applying the simple “hack” that I describe in the video below.
View this post on Instagram
You can minimize emotions like fear and insecurity by cultivating a godly mindset. Here are some of my favorite Bible verses to do that. (Personalize them to you, then speak them over yourself often.)
- Galatians 3:26, NIV: “So in Christ Jesus, you are all children of God through faith.”
- 2 Corinthians 5:17, NLT: “Anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person.”
- 2 Corinthians 5:21, ESV: “For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”
- Colossians 2:10, NLT: “So you also are complete through your union with Christ.”
- Romans 8:39, NIV: “[Nothing] will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- Ephesians 2:10, NLT: “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.”
P.S. For more help with this, check out my Win With Words 4-part series. It’s available to download right now for a donation of ANY amount.